Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Is A Great Eyeliner For Hooded Eyes
Price Category: Luxury
- $28.00 Retail
- Creamy formula that is easy to work with
- Has a bit of playing time before drying down
- Intense pigment
- Waterproof and long wearing
- Has included smudger
- Safe for waterline use
- Ophthalmologist tested
- If you use too much pressure, the pencil can break
- Packaging can get dirty
Your search for creating easy, winged eyeliner for hooded eyes is over. Satin Kajal Liner from Victoria Beckham is the perfect waterproof, creaseproof formula. And, it’s safe for the waterline!
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Liner is the best eyeliner pencil for creamy, easy to apply pigment.
I love kohl, or kajal, eyeliners for a few different reasons: they’re great for the waterline, easy to apply, and typically long wearing. One of Victoria Beckham Beauty’s best selling products, Satin Kajal Liner fits the bill. This eyeliner is incredible easy to use, with intense pigment and waterproof wear. In fact, I think this is might be the best eyeliner for hooded eyes. You can create a sharp, smudgeproof wing that lasts all day. And, this eyeliner is safe for use in the waterline. Versatility at it’s finest!
Promises vs. Performance: A kajal eyeliner for hooded eyes, free of smudging.
Victoria Beckham Beauty is a luxury clean beauty brand that is cruelty free, with a majority of the products being vegan. Her Satin Kajal Liner is a long wearing eyeliner pencil that is said to last all day for any look: waterline, lashline, winged, or smudged. Featuring intense pigment, Satin Kajal Liner claims to be creamy, with just enough playing time before setting down. There should be no creasing, transfer, fading, smudging, or flaking once the waterproof formula dries down. This kohl eyeliner is safe for waterline use, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, as well as safe for contact lens wearers.
As Victoria Beckham states on her website, “no tugging or skipping, no makeup artistry skills required.” And, I agree: Satin Kajal Liner is creamy and incredibly easy to use. It glides on the eyes effortlessly and the formula has just the right amount of playing time before fully setting down. But once it does set, it goes nowhere thanks to the waterproof formula. I particularly love this eyeliner for hooded eyes. Thanks to the easy to apply, creamy creaseproof formula, this eyeliner pencil is perfect for creating a smudgeproof winged liner look (more on that below). This kohl eyeliner formula is also safe for waterline use, making it great for tightlining the eyes giving a bold, defined lash line.
A beautiful, all day wear.
Just like the formula and application, the wear of Satin Kajal Liner is also bomb. It stays in place free of smudging, transfer, creasing, or fading until the end of the day. When I wear this liner, I don’t have to worry if I’m sweating off my eye look, even on those hot summer days. Until you’re read to remove your makeup, this liner isn’t going anywhere. Though, since it is waterproof, make sure you have a good cleansing balm on your hands to remove!
Quick Rating Rundown
How It Compares: Satin Kajal is a luxury eyeliner with luxury performance.
I truly love this eyeliner and can’t get enough of it. The creamy formula is easy to use with no tugging or skipping. It’s a great formula for those newer to eyeliner. Thanks to the smudgeproof, waterproof formula this is a great eyeliner for hooded eyes. You can create a bold wing without worrying about your liner transferring into the crease. Bonus points: there’s plenty of playing time for a smudged look before it dries down. There’s nothing this eyeliner can’t do: define the lashline, create a wing, define the waterline. Gone are the days of worrying about your eyeliner smudging thanks to this versatile formula.
Milabu Beauty Method: Create a sharp winged eyeliner for hooded eyes.
I love the Katie Jane Hughes method for applying liner. It really helps me create the perfect winged eyeliner form hooded eyes. The key to this is to not close your eyes.
- Make sure your liner is sharp! Give it a quick sharpen before applying.
- Carefully line the upper lash line. You don’t have to be perfectly precise with this as we will be smudging it a bit.
- Taking a small eyeliner brush (the Ultra Fine Liner Brush, $31, from Bobbi Brown works great) to work the liner into the lid and lash line. This helps clean up the line and create a diffused look.
- Now for the wing! The key to this is to not close your eyes and look straight ahead. This makes is so that the wing hits at the right place when your eyes are open. Draw the flick from the outer corner of your eye up towards your crease. You’ll see an outline start to form. Form a triangle shape to connect the wing to the rest of the line. (If you’re more of a visual person, check out this video I did for the Milabu Channel.)
- After you have your wing outline, open your eyes to finish connecting the wing to the line on your upper lid.
- If you want even more definition, use this liner to tightline your lower and upper waterlines.
- Top off your winged look with a bold mascara. I love Chanel Le Volume ($35) for a false lash effect without the trouble of applying lashes.
Advertised Product Highlights
Victoria Beckham Satin Kajal Liner
Edited by Maddie