- Can be used on lips and cheeks
- Sensitive skin friendly
- Long wearing for an all day glow
- Skincare benefits
- Easy to apply and blend with fingers, sponge, or brush
- Only comes in luminous finish
- Limited shade range (only 6)
- Not extremely pigmented
- Can be too emollient for oily skin
Sensitive skin, rejoice: Tower 28 is made for you. This cream blush is packed with skin-loving ingredients to nourish and soothe.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Tinted Balm gives you the prettiest sun-kissed cheeks.
A sun-kissed cheek without spending all day in the sun? Sign me up! I love the sunburn blush trend as it just screams summer day. Tower 28 has got summer makeup down with their easy products and California inspo. They have some bomb products, too, like their ShineOn Lip Jelly (Magic is my fave!) and the SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray (my sensitive skin drinks this right up). And, we can’t forget the beloved blush: BeachPlease Luminous Tinted Balm. This blush comes in 6 shades, all inspired by the Santa Monica sunset, AKA they’re perfect for the sunburned blush trend without an actual burn from the sun.
Promises vs. Performance: Easy to use cheek color.
BeachPlease is an Allure 2021 ‘Best of Beauty‘ winner, and for good reason, too. Tower 28’s multi-purpose tinted balm can be used on lips and cheeks for a natural, luminous finish and all day glow. The creamy formula blends easily and seamlessly without leaving behind harsh lines or looking cakey. It has a buildable formula that can be sheered up or layered for an intense cheek pop. Plus, there’s skincare benefits, too. The formula is vegan and includes plant-based ingredients like green tea extract and soothing aloe vera extract.
Whether you like a little flush or a lotta blush, BeachPlease Tinted Balm will deliver. The bouncy balm has a creamy, lightweight texture that glides onto skin effortlessly with the fingertips, a brush, or a sponge. Start small and layer to achieve your desired intensity. This cream blush is perfect for blush draping or the sunburn blush look. It doesn’t look cakey on skin, and there’s no harsh lines left when blending. It lays beautifully on bare skin or over top of any complexion product. When I wear this product, I like to layer a powder blush over top to ensure maximum longevity. I find that it can fade with touching and exposure to humidity/sweating.
Quick Rating Rundown
:Tower 28 BeachPlease Luminous Tinted Balm
How It Compares: Tower 28 makes a great cream blush for sensitive skin and it’s one of our favorites.
Sun-kissed cheeks? Yes, please! Tower 28 BeachPlease delivers easy cream blush for those new or experienced. The lightweight tinted balm effortlessly applies to cheeks and lips for a dewy finish. Though not the longest wearing on their own, they can be set with a powder blush over top for a longer wear time and more of a pop of color. I just love how easy these are to use and how forgiving they are in color. They’re a perfect intro to cream blush and packed with skin-loving ingredients to nourish and soothe even the most sensitive skin.
But, what is my favorite cream blush, you might ask? ROSE INC Blush Divine is easily one of the best formulas I have ever tried and is one of my holy grails. The creamy formula easily blends into cheeks with fingers or a brush, providing a the most healthy, radiant flush of color. It never accentuates any imperfections, from dryness to texture and never settles into lines or pores. Blush Divine applies beautifully over any base, whether cream or powder, without disrupting the makeup underneath.
Milabu Beauty Method: Sunburn blush without the sun exposure.
- Perfect your complexion. In the summer, I prefer a lightweight base like the Caliray Freedreaming Skin Tint ($39) or Saie Slip Tint ($35).
- Brighten under eyes and conceal spots with your favorite concealer. One of my faves is the Kosas Revealer Concealer ($28). An eye cream and concealer in one? I love!
- Bronze it up. My fave cream bronzer at the moment is Saie Sun Melt ($30). Apply to the parts of your face where the sun would naturally warm you up: under the cheekbones, along the sides of the nose, and around the hairline.
- Now, let’s kiss those cheeks! My preferred method to apply BeachPlease is with a dense brush, like the IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe #7 Brush ($49). It aids in a seamless, buildable application.
- Set your blush and bronzer with a similar shade of powder, or simply dust a translucent setting powder across you entire face (ILIA Soft Focus, $34, is a stunning, talc free loose powder).
Advertised Product Highlights
Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Luminous Tinted Balm
Edited by Maddie