ROSE INC Blush Divine Is One Of The Most Beautiful Products
Price Category: Pro-Grade
- $30.00 Retail
- Can be used on both lips and cheeks
- Creamy, easy to blend formula
- Long wearing
- Does not accentuate imperfections (dryness, pores, lines, texture)
- Refillable compact
- Clean formula
- Only comes in radiant finish
ROSE INC Makeup Blush Divine is simply divine. A soft, cream formula, it glides over cheeks effortlessly melting in and blurring imperfections. This cream blush keeps cheeks hydrated, radiant, and flushed all day long.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
ROSE INC Blush Divine is absolutely stunning.
Cream blush is basically all I’m wearing these days and ROSE INC is one of my favorites. Personally, I think cream blush is better than powder. They’re pigmented, easy to apply, and long wearing. ROSE INC Blush Divine gives cheeks the most beautiful natural glow and is one of the most user-friendly out there. It is a cream-to-powder formula that is easy to work with and perfect for those new to the cream blush world. And not only is it easy to use, it’s a clean, skin-loving formula, too. With ingredients like vitamin E and squalane, skin is nourished and smoothed and imperfections look airbrushed.
Oh, and the compact is refillable. Your initial purchase is $30 for the blush and compact, and only $18 for a refill.
Promises vs. Performance: The perfect cream cheek color for all skin types.
ROSE INC Makeup has a lot of incredible sounding claims for Blush Divine. Hydrating squalane, protective vitamin E, and shine-controlling marine ferment extract are just three of the good-for-skin ingredients you’ll find in Blush Divine. This cream formula is rich in pigment, providing buildable color that effortlessly melts into skin for a glowy, radiant complexion. It smooths texture and blurs the look of pores, never accentuating skin imperfections. Rose Inc Blush promises a long wearing, hydration lasting cheek color for “a radiant flush of color.”
Let me count the reasons I love this blush. It’s easy to apply, long wearing, and has a beautiful radiant finish. The creamy emollient formula is easy to blend with fingers, sponge, or a brush and glides over imperfections. Pore blurring and hydrating (never oily!), this cheek color keeps cheeks looking bomb all day long. I love how intense, yet buildable the pigment is; I can easily achieve a sheer wash of color or a more intense bold cheek with layering and it never looks patchy or disrupts the makeup below.
Quick Rating Rundown
:Rose INC Blush Divine Clean Dewy Blush Cream
How It Compares: I love everything about Blush Divine from ROSE INC Makeup.
Perhaps my new holy grail cream cheek color, Rose Inc Blush is one I can’t stop reaching for. The creamy formula easily blends into cheeks with fingers or a brush, providing a the most healthy, radiant flush of color. It never accentuates any imperfections, from dryness to texture and never settles into lines or pores. Blush Divine applies beautifully over any base, whether cream or powder, without disrupting the makeup underneath. My cheeks stay radiant and fresh with a pop of color all day long. I love that the compact is refillable so that I can repurchase my favorite or even try a new shade for less.
In my book, Rose Inc Blush Divine can do no wrong. Though its one of my most reached for cream blushes, there are several other formulas I love. If I want a liquid blush, I reach for Saie Dew Blush. When it comes to powder, I love Makeup by Mario Soft Pop. But, if I’m being honest, I reach for cream blush formulas the most.
Milabu Beauty Method: An everyday clean beauty look from Editor Maddie.
My favorite shade is Foxglove. It’s the most gorgeous terracotta shade.
- Perfect your complexion with your favorite foundation of the moment. Currently, I’m rekindling my love for ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint ($48). Paired with the Kosas Revealer Concealer ($28), this is my perfect lightweight, everyday foundation routine.
- Warm up complexion with some bronzer. Saie Sun Melt Bronzer ($30) is an easy to use cream formula.
- Blush time! I prefer to use a dense brush with Blush Divine. Gently press your brush into the compact to pick up some pigment. I like a really flushed cheek look, so I apply on the apples of my cheeks and up towards my temples. Apply by stamping the blush into your skin. To build intensity, layer more blush.
- I like to set my look with a lightweight setting powder (my skin leans more oily so this is a must for me!). ILIA Soft Focus Finishing Powder ($34) is one of my holy grails.
Advertised Makeup Highlights
Rose Inc Blush Divine Radiant Lip & Cheek Color
# OF SHADES: 12
LONGEVITY: Long wearing
BENEFITS: Hydrating; Brightening; Blurs look of pores and smooths skin texture; Safe for sensitive skin; Noncomedogenic; Dermatologist tested
CLEAN BEAUTY CLAIMS: Cruelty free; Vegan; Free of gluten, parabens, phthalates; Over 2000 ingredients they leave out of their products; Recyclable and refillable packaging
Edited by Maddie