- Long wearing
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Felt tip is a bit stiff
- Can be a bit harder to remove
Milk KUSH Liquid Eyeliner Review
Milk Makeup Liquid Liner has a smudge proof formula that stays in place for up to 24 hours. This eyeliner is vegan and ophthalmologist tested.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
We all know I love my winged eyeliner! I have my favorites (looking at you, Stila Stay All Day), but I’m always up for trying something new. Milk Makeup KUSH Liquid Eyeliner seems to fit the bill to be a winner. It is said to be waterproof and long wearing, with an ultra precise, super black felt tip. Let’s jump into the Milk KUSH Liquid Eyeliner Review.
Promises vs. Performance: This waterproof eyeliner doesn’t budge!
Milk Makeup KUSH Liquid Eyeliner features an ultra precise felt tip that is said to guide on smoothly. According to Milk’s website, this eyeliner has a wear of up to 24 hours. It is vegan, cruelty free, and alcohol free. It’s even ophthalmologist tested, which makes it a great eyeliner for sensitive eyes.
My Review Thoughts: Milk KUSH Liquid Eyeliner
WOW! The color of this eyeliner is intense. And you know I love an intense black eyeliner! The felt tip of this eyeliner isn’t as flexible as I prefer, which can make it a bit tricky to apply. The wear of this liquid eyeliner is amazing. It is long wearing and smudge proof. It really doesn’t budge! This is a good thing until it comes time to take it off. Even the swatch on the back of my hand stayed on through hand washing and light makeup removal. Be careful not to tug or scrub too hard on the eye area when taking this eyeliner off.
How It Compares: It’s not the best eyeliner.
Is it a good liquid liner? Definitely! Is it the best if you’re just starting out at winged liner? Probably not. Milk Makeup Liquid Eyeliner is a waterproof, smudge resistant formula that doesn’t budge on the eyes. The felt tip is pretty stiff, which can make it more difficult to apply for even the most seasoned of liquid liner wearers. I recommend Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner if you’re looking for the best liquid liner. Stay All Day has a felt tip that has just the right amount of flexibility making it easy to apply. The color is nice and dark and the finish is more on the matte side. There’s a reason it’s a cult classic!
Milabu Beauty Method: My tips for creating a flawless winged liner look.
- You’ll want to first complete your base eye look minus mascara (primer, shadow).
- If needed, do a few practice strokes on the back of your hand to get used to the liquid liner.
- We’re going to begin with drawing the wing part of our eyeliner first. Begin at the outer corner of your eye where you want your wing to start. Then, draw a line upwards towards the end of your brow. You can make this line as long or short as you want, depending on how long of a wing you want.
- Next, add a second line just above the first, creating a triangle like shape. This will be the wing of your liner look!
- Working in small sections using multiple thin strokes, begin drawing your liner across the top lash line of your eye.
- Draw the line as far into the inner corner of your eye as desired. I recommend stopping just before the tear duct.
- Top off your look with some mascara (or falsies if you’re feeling fancy!) and there you have it!
Tip: Make sure to keep the lines as thin as possible! You can always go back over them and make them thicker if desired.
Advertised Product Highlights
Milk Makeup KUSH Liquid Eyeliner
Edited by Maddie