- Beautiful shades
- Doesn’t crease or smudge
- Long lasting
- Difficult to apply
- Hard to blend
- Some fallout (especially the glitter shades)
Milani Gilded Nude Palette Review
Gilded Nude has some great everyday shades. However, this Milani Eyeshadow Palette had some fallout and was difficult to work with.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
Milani Gilded Nude Eyeshadow Palette: I didn’t love it as much as the Gilded Terra.
Promises vs. Performance: The Gilded Nude Eyeshadow Palette isn’t as pigmented or easy to apply.
My Review Thoughts: Milani Gilded Nude Eyeshadow Palette
How It Compares: e.l.f. Bite Size Eyeshadow Palette is always easy to apply.
Milabu Beauty Method: Six steps to a silver glitter eyeshadow look.
While applying these eyeshadows was a little difficult, once you’re done, you’ll have a stunning eye look that turns heads. I recommend applying your eye makeup before your face base. That way, you can easily remove the fallout from under your eyes without disturbing your other makeup.
- Prime your eyelids. My favorite at the drugstore is this one by Wet n Wild ($5.49).
- With a fluffy eyeshadow brush, spread Me Time all over your lids.
- Using the same brush, take Boozy Brunch and Offline and smooth into your lid, focusing on the outer corner. Then pick up Do Not Disturb and place in the outer corner.
- Pick up Detox on a flat eyeshadow brush. Then wet the brush with a fine mist, like the Milani Make It Last ($9.99). Press into your lid, from the inner corner to a little past the middle of your lid.
- With a smaller crease brush, take & Chill and swirl into your crease and outer corner.
- Remove the fallout from under your eyes. Then, After applying your face base and concealer, take Boozy Brunch and Offline on a small pencil brush and apply to the outer corner of your bottom lash line until a little past the middle of your lid.
Tip: When removing glitter from your under eyes, try using tape. Tap the sticky tape against your skin to pick up the loose glitter.
Advertised Product Highlights
Milani Cosmetics Gilded Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Edited by Darby