- Blends easily
- Creamy formula
- Buildable medium to full coverage
- Oil free
- Waterproof and sweatproof
- Great shade range (45 shades)
- Thicker formula
- Not fragrance free
- No SPF
- Full coverage can look heavy
I’ve loved Conceal + Perfect Milani Foundation for quite some time now. It’s full coverage, sweatproof, and has a stunning airbrushed finish.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
Milani Conceal and Perfect is a 2-in-1 foundation and concealer.
Who doesn’t love an affordable, drugstore foundation that performs well? I know I do! I’ve had Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation in my collection for quite some time now and it’s just so good. The coverage is high, the finish is flawless, and the wear is beautiful. Allure agrees with me, this drugstore foundation is a top performer.
Promises vs. Performance: This $11 foundation is a winner.
A foundation and concealer in one, Milani promises this product will provide a medium to full coverage that hides redness, under eye circles, and imperfections. It has a natural matte finish that lasts all day. The formula is said to be both waterproof and sweat proof, perfect for those hot and humid summer days. It is oil free and said to work with any skin type. And, it has an extensive shade range: 45!
When this foundation first launched, I couldn’t get enough of it. And I often forget just how good it is. The formula is thicker, but it blends out so easily on the skin with a damp sponge. It has a stunning, natural matte finish. You can really build up this foundation to get a super full coverage. But, if used too much product, the overall finish can look heavy. It does have a slight scent, but I can overlook that for how well this drugstore foundation performs.
Conceal + Perfect lasts really well on the skin and I only ever have a problem with it wearing off on the tip of my nose and on my chin. It has a beautiful long wear that really does make my skin look airbrushed all day.
Quick Rating Rundown
:Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation
How It Compares: The only thing it’s missing is the SPF.
I gotta say, Milani has some beautiful makeup and this foundation is no different. It has an easy to apply formula that blends out beautifully on the skin when using a dampened sponge. However, when using a foundation brush, I find that it can be more difficult to blend out due to the thickness of the formula. Conceal + Perfect has a great longevity and barely wears off throughout the day. It really gives skin an airbrushed, blurred look with minimal settling when properly worked in with a dampened beauty sponge. However, since it is a thicker formula, it does look and feel heavier on the skin. It is scented, so if you are super sensitive to fragrances I would be wary of this product. One other characteristic this foundation is missing, SPF.
Looking for a foundation that does all of this and more? Check out L’Oreal Infallible (rated **** 4.3). It is one of my holy grail drugstore foundations that stays put on my skin for up to 12 hours, resisting transfer and moisture. It is no wonder that L’Oréal Infallible is an industry favorite as well. Like Milani, this product is heavily scented, so just be aware of that if you are sensitive to fragrances.
Milabu Beauty Method: Skip the concealer with this 2-in-1 complexion product.
- Begin with priming the face. Since this is a heavier foundation, Milani Make It Last Setting Spray ($9.99) works great as a base.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps on the back of your hand. A little goes a long way with this foundation!
- Swipe the foundation across the face. Concentrate more product on where you want the most coverage. I find this is typically my cheek area. Remember, you can always build the coverage so less is more.
- Taking a damp sponge (I love my BeautyBlender, $20), blend out the foundation.
- Repeat previous steps to build to your desired coverage.
- After all cream products are applied, set the face with a powder. Conceal + Perfect Shine-Proof Powder ($11.99) from Milani works beautifully with this foundation.
Advertised Product Highlights
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation and Concealer
Edited by Maddie