Fenty Skin Tint: I Love Eaze Drop For Everyday Wear
Price Category: Pro-Grade
- $32.00 Retail
- Buildable light to medium coverage
- Feels lightweight
- Soft matte finish with a lit from within glow
- Applies beautifully with fingertips, brush, or sponge
- Perfect for no-makeup makeup days
- Even though there are 25 shades, I find I still need to mix two shades for a perfect match.
- Can accentuate dry areas on face
Eaze Drop provides a light as air, blurred finish and light coverage. This Fenty skin tint is one of my favorites.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
Fenty Skin Tint, Eaze Drop, is my perfect no-makeup makeup.
I gotta give it up to Rihanna because her makeup line is bomb. From the packaging to the formulas, there are so many products that have become staples in my makeup bag. One in particular is Eaze Drop. I love this Fenty Skin Tint for its blurred finish, lightweight feel, and perfect everyday coverage. I happened to discover this product just before the humid Tennessee summers returned, and it quickly became my go-to on days where I wanted just a bit of something without all the coverage. If you’re looking for a lightweight feel, but still want a bit of coverage to blur imperfections: Eaze Drop is it.
Promises vs. Performance: Lightweight, blurred skin, and long wearing? Check, check, and check!
Rihanna describes Eaze Drop simply: “Flexible skin tint. Easy to apply. Soft, blurred finish.” This Fenty skin tint is perfect for no-makeup makeup looks, providing a light coverage and weightless base. It features buildable light to medium coverage that is said to be long wearing. In addition, it has what Fenty calls “QuickBlur Complex” that creates a hydrated, diffused that instantly blurs skin. With a smooth texture that layers well on its own or over skincare or a primer, it promises to be easy to apply. Last, but not least, this Fenty skin tint is humidity, sweat, and transfer resistant (yes, please!).
Eaze Drop has become one of my favorites for everyday wear when I don’t want to wear a typical foundation, but still want a bit of coverage. It gives my skin a blurred effect and helps conceal any pimples or imperfections on my skin. For a skin tint, this is a thicker formula, but it still feels light as air on the face. I have applied Eaze Drop three different ways: with my fingers (lightest coverage), a brush (closer to medium coverage), and a dampened sponge (in between, light-medium), and I find I don’t prefer one method over another; it applies beautifully any of these ways.
Something to note…
One thing I will say is that I do find I have to make sure I prep my skin with a hydrating base when my skin is feeling a bit dry. Eaze Drop can sometimes cling to and accentuate dryness. But, other than that, this is a beautiful formula that I wear all the time. It gives a really pretty natural, soft matte finish, but I still have that lit from within glow. And, the wear of this Fenty skin tint is also bomb. It lasts all day with no creasing or feeling heavy and little to no wearing off.
Even though Fenty typically has inclusive shade ranges, I find that I do need to mix two shades of Eaze Drop to get my perfect match. Out of the 25 shades, there isn’t a perfect match. But, I find mixing shades 2 and 4 is perfect for my skin tone.
Quick Rating Rundown
Fenty Beauty:Fenty Eaze Drop Skin Tint
How It Compares: This Fenty skin tint is one of my favorites.
Not only is the packaging of Eaze Drop stunning, but so is the formula. This is my perfect no-makeup makeup product for days where I just need a bit of evening out and don’t feel like wearing a typical foundation. The light as air formula provides me with the perfect light to medium coverage that instantly blurs all imperfections. I can apply this with my fingertips, a brush, or a sponge and I get a great result either way (I change it up depending on the coverage I want that day). Other products layer beautifully on top, especially cream products. I find that Eaze Drop lasts really well on my skin through both heat and humidity, and there’s virtually no wearing off.
I only have two real cons with this Fenty skin tint: (1) it can accentuate dryness and (2) I have to mix two shades to get my perfect color. However, these are both things I am willing to overlook as I can prep my skin properly to avoid dryness. And, when I have a bit more color to my skin, the darker shade I have of Eaze Drop works perfectly.
How does it compare to the industry standard?
Where the iconic BareMinerals Complexion Rescue fails in performance (to me), Fenty Eaze Drop makes up for it. But, if you are looking for a product with SPF, Complexion Rescue is great for that. You could even layer it under Eaze Drop for a more dewy complexion with added SPF! Complexion Rescue provides a light coverage and super glowy finish, and the wear isn’t as long as Eaze Drop. Although, I don’t think you could go wrong with either of these products, but I do find I reach for the Fenty skin tint a bit more since adding it to my collection.
Milabu Beauty Method: Blurred and glowy skin for warmer months.
- Although this step is optional, I recommend prepping skin with a moisturizer and/or primer for those with any dryness. For a good daytime moisturizer, I recommend the Bobbi Brown Face Base ($20-$64). A primer that works really well with Eaze Drop is the RMS “re” Evolve ($40).
- I just love the squeezey tube of this skin tint! It makes it so easy to control the amount of product you use. I start with just about a pea sized amount on the back of my hand, and you can always layer more to build coverage.
- Next, dot the foundation around your face.
- Using your application method of choice, blend out the skin tint. For the lightest coverage, use your fingertips. For in-between coverage, use a damp Beautyblender ($20). And, for the most coverage, use a brush. I really like the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush ($52) with this product.
- I love the way cream products work with Eaze Drop, and luckily Fenty Beauty makes some great ones. Cheeks Out Cream Blush ($22) and Cream Bronzer ($34) are some of my favorites.
- Finally, set your face with a lightweight powder. ILIA Soft Focus Finishing Powder ($34) provides a lightweight, blurred effect and sets wonderfully over a full face of cream products.
Advertised Product Highlights
Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint
Edited by Maddie