- Highly pigmented
- Easy to apply
- Buildable pigment
- Can layer with other products
- Slight learning curve
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review
Let’s review Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade which is a classic product with high performance. This iconic brow pomade features waterproof wear and intense pigment.
Some links to purchase are affiliate.
Anastasia Brow Pomade started my love affair with filling in my brows.
Looking for a pigmented brow pomade that is waterproof and long wearing? Well, meet Anastasia Dipbrow. This was the first prograde brow products I ever tried after I graduated from the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit. I was certain I had mastered the bold brow look back in 2016 thanks to Dipbrow. Since, I have (thankfully) learned Dipbrow can also give me a natural brow look. In fact, it is a versatile brow pomade that is great for any look and can be layered with just about any other brow product. It is truly the product that started my obsession with filling in my brows. So let’s get into Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review.
Promises vs. Performance: Be careful, this is some intense pigment.
Anastasia Dipbrow promises to provide rich pigment for anything from natural to bold brows, allowing you to easily fill in and detail eyebrows. The cream texture is buildable with time for blending before it completely dries down. Once it does, don’t count on this product budging! It is waterproof and insanely long lasting. In fact, one woman has said it even gave her a tan line!
My Review Thoughts: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
I don’t have to say it in the review, but Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is possibly the best brow pomade. Dipbrow has been a staple in the makeup industry (and my makeup bag) for years now. It provides the intense pigment ABH promises, coupled with a long lasting, waterproof wear. I find this product perfect for those hot, humid summer days when you don’t want your brows to budge. Using the ABH #12 brush, this brow pomade is easy to apply and achieve natural, hairlike strokes that can be built up to as dramatic of a brow that you want. The creamy formula has plenty of playing time to blend and fix mistakes before it sets down, making it really user friendly.
I will say, I do think there is a bit of a learning curve with this product. While it is incredibly easy to use, it is easy to go overboard. You really don’t need a lot of product and it layers well if you do find yourself needing to add more pigment. I recommend practicing drawing on the back of your hand to get the motion of making hairlike strokes down. Remember: practice makes perfect and your brows are sisters, not twins!
Let’s Review How It Compares: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is a universal product that everyone loves.
If you’re looking for a brow product that is waterproof, provides great color payoff, and is relatively easy to use, look no further. Anastasia Dipbrow is a brow pomade that does all of this and more. With this one product, you can create versatile brow looks, ranging from natural to bold. The creamy texture is blendable and easy to apply. And, a little bit goes a long way! I find it takes me forever to get through an entire pot, making the $21 price tag incredibly worth it.
Milabu Beauty Method: Natural or bold, Anastasia Dipbrow can do it.
For best results, I recommend using the ABH Brow Brush #12 ($18). It comes with both an angeled brush side and a spoolie.
- Take a spoolie brush and comb your brows upward to fluff and separate the hairs.
- Dip the angled side of the brush into Dipbrow. If needed, wipe off any excess in the lid before applying. This product really packs a punch and the pigment is intense, so a little goes a long way.
- Begin at the front of your brow at the base, use tiny flicking motions to draw hairlike strokes. Think light, short, upward strokes. Remember to draw in the direction of your natural hair growth.
- Work your way to the tail of your brow using the same flicking motion. As needed, use the spoolie to comb through the brows and blend the powder. You do have a bit of playing time before this brow pomade full dries down.
- While Dipbrow does last all day, I like to ensure my brows stay fluffed and volumized. I always top off with a brow gel. My favorite is Benefit’s 24-HR Brow Setter ($24).
Advertised Product Highlights
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Brow Pomade
Edited by Maddie